Get INSIDE Nude Photography!
Learn from Professionals: Join this EXCLUSIVE Nude Photography Online Course
Nude Photography 101 is a comprehensive and FREE 21-part email course and ongoing newsletter with photography tips for learning Glamour, Boudoir and Nude Photography.
Created by Dan Hostettler, Commercial Sexy Women Photographer and owner of StudioPrague, the place for your private photography workshops.
- This email course delivers the background, knowledge, techniques and strategies you need to know when starting out nude photography.
- Unlock 21 professionally mastered nude photography articles with tons of quality photos. Learn at your pace from the comfort of your home.
- Learning from photographers with proven track records and years of experience will accelerate your skill level much faster.
The Course: Here is what you get 100% FREE
In form of articles and real world photo examples, lighting diagrams and behind the scenes material you will get the following topics:
Nude Photography TODAY – Everything You Need to Know About
- Nude Photography: the Fine Line Between Art and Pornography
- The Glamour Photography Trap: Is Everything Already Over?
- The Evolution (and Death) of the Playboy Style Photo
- Boudoir Photography – The Secrets of Sensual and Sexy Photos
- Nude Art Photos vs. Simple Nudes vs. Teen Nudes – Is There Even a Difference? (read a sample post)
- Exploring the Future of Nude Photography – How Erotic Photos are Changing the Face of Glamour Photography
Shoot the Nudes – How to Create Tempting Killer Photos on a Beginner Level
- 12 Essential Tips to Help You Learn How to Shoot Nudes
- How to Set Up a Photo Shoot – A Recipe for Nude Photoshoot Success
- How to Plan the Perfect ‘On Location’ Nude Photo Shoot
- The Nude Shoot on an Outdoor Location
- The Importance of Photo Backgrounds
Mastering the Light – Do You Understand Shadows and Colors?
- 10 Useful Facts to Known in Photography Lighting
- Basic Photo Light Terms and Explanation for Your Nude Photography
- The Best Lighting Strategies for Nude Outdoor Photography
- Learn How to Overcome the Challenges of Mixed Lighting
- Understand the Basic Photography Light Modifiers Like Standard Reflector, Umbrella, Softbox etc.
Working with Models – Tips that Actually Work
- The 3 Keys for Working with Models: Communication, Direction and Comfort
- Nude Posing Can Be Tricky – Learn How You Can Plan the Poses
- How to Decide What to Wear in Outdoor and Indoor Nude Photography Sets
- Know the Basics of Hair Styles and Makeup for Photo Session
BONUS – Photo Composition
- Better Photo Composition Explained – Rule of Thirds, Lines, and Visual Pathways on Nude Bodies
The registration is closed for new members at that time.
We are updating the course material.
Make sure to check back soon.